View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 02:00 AM   #18 (permalink)
seusslover14
Hufflepuff
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kylie Jayde Matthews (Kylie or K-J)
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella (Matty) Matthews
International Cooperation

Quote:
"Hmm. Guess I'm easy to miss," Zach said with a smile. He looked up when Kylie shut the compartment door. Guess they weren't going to have any company... When Kylie commented on her outfit, Zach looked at it. "You look fine to me," he said. He hadn't even noticed. He tended to look at her face most of the time... It was nice to look at.
Kylie shrugged quickly, "Thanks." She didn't quite turn red, she felt like she was being really superficial, which was weird for her. She smiled and looked down at her feet, after pulling herself together for a moment, she looked back up at him. He had pretty eyes.

"Sorry for closing the door. No one would come in here if the door's closed but my friends... I just don't really feel like meeting new people." She'd gone through a long year and was still practically in mourning that her favorite professor who had basically introduced her to her best friends was leaving. She wanted to spend some time with the people she cared about. Well, her friends could wait for later. But she wasn't going to tell Zach that she really just wanted to be alone or with him at the moment.