View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 01:53 AM   #16 (permalink)
Zachariah Weasley
Hufflepuff
Streeler

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zachariah Weasley
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Derek Roberts
Accidents & Catastrophes
Dumbledore's Army ☆ Weasley is our king ッ ☆ Criminal Minds Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by seusslover14 View Post
Kylie's entire face was graced by a smile. Her already brilliant green eyes and face lit up with a sort of euphoric happiness. "Hi." She blushed slightly, just being around him making her a little nervous. "I was looking around for you. Couldn't find you." She tried to keep herself from looking like a fool, but it wasn't really working.

She got up quickly and shut the doors to the compartment. She really didn't want any random people she didn't know coming in here. Furthermore, if her FRIENDS came in...

Well, she'd have to have a very serious discussion with them when she had the time. Not that Destiny would EVER listen to her. After closing the compartment door, she went back and sat next to Zach. "Sorry for my sluggish appearance." She said, looking down at herself. She silently wished she'd dressed a little better for this trip.
"Hmm. Guess I'm easy to miss," Zach said with a smile. He looked up when Kylie shut the compartment door. Guess they weren't going to have any company... When Kylie commented on her outfit, Zach looked at it. "You look fine to me," he said. He hadn't even noticed. He tended to look at her face most of the time... It was nice to look at.