View Single Post
Old 07-27-2010, 11:59 PM   #166 (permalink)
Zellanna

DoM & DERP
Slytherin Slytherin
Knarl

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Armand Beta-Erikson
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Damien Beta-Erikson
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Armand Erikson
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Slade Erikson
Mysteries
Slytherin by heart

Drago didn't pay mind to anyone else but only focused on a background of dark colors, blue and a velvet indigo. It edged to black in the corners and the entire thing seemed to waver as though under water. Setting aside some of the broader brushes he chose one that was a little smaller, though still fairly broad, and a little stiffer as he began painting in rich browns to nearly-black at the ground.

Soon he had a rocky ground, and with a few strokes upward he had tree trunks. Then with some smaller brushes, there were soon branches and nettles... tall pines which started stretching out toward the sky. Each being highlighted with detail brushes in the image of moonlight. Everything else was then set aside for a single tapered soft brush, and he stood back. With the first touch of black he cast the first line of the creature he had chosen, striking from muzzle, down the back, along the long whipped tail in one stroke.

ooc: I was originally planning on actually doing this, but I've got four drawings due tonight for a Life Drawing class... and I'm actually tired of drawing. Pleh... Instead, here's the process!