View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 07:16 AM   #9 (permalink)
SilverTiger

MO & DMAC

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sable Ileana Armstrong
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skye Tamerlane
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Jemma McCrae
Minister's Office
x5 x3
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

Term was already over, and Grayson was a bit disappointed. She'd had way more plans for things to do, but it seemed everything had conspired for her to not get a lot of them accomplished.At least she had the memory of the alumni ball, and the weirdness of Mr. Masterson babbling about pie. Not to mention Demarcus and his cat babbling. And she'd managed to meet a lot of new people. It was sad that some of her favorites were leaving now, though. She didn't even know if Raven had found out about the pumpkin juice incident, and how she'd talked herself out of trouble. She was really going to miss her own personal Hagrid, too. Maybe next term she'd have to go about things differently.

Walking into the Great Hall, her ubiquitous raspberry Converse not even cheering her up enough to bounce like she usually did, she glanced around at everyone at the tables. She needed to talk to people, but then she was distracted by the little white furry head poking out of her pocket. "I know, Draco. Back home soon," she said quietly, with little inflection. The thought of having to see her brother again was depressing, but at least she had some new potions she could try out on him. If she didn't use them beforehand. She didn't plan to, and headed for the Ravenclaw table. She'd start out there, but she figured she'd need to wander after a while. To talk to at least Raven and Torin, if not everyone else she considered a friend. But first, as she sat down, she glanced at the pitchers of water. They were most likely safe, but she couldn't say what Professor Vindictus might have done. After the ball, she wasn't about to underestimate him one bit.

...It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti-hero