Thread: Staff Table
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 02:31 AM   #19 (permalink)
EllaKins!
Formerly: Draco21
Slytherin
Porlock

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Violet Leah Riddle
Fifth Year
♥Mrs.Bieber| The coolest kid you know| Gossip Girl | Little Miss Cheerleader♥

SPOILER!!:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Con_Stripes View Post
SPOILER!!: Trixie and Violet

Erm. Yes well, it was out there now, wasn't it?

"Yes. I've been offered a job at the Wizarding University of Cairo." It paid a LOT more and meant he wouldn't have to put up with the whole... thing... with Hecate. Odd situation and just another example of how your impressions of a person could change over time and how you could think so well of someone and then they end up being a huge disappointment.

"Considering the reason I was.... replaced as your head of house, its really only a matter of time before the board of governors decide to move on that and fire me. Again." Eh. "I'd much rather choose to leave, though I hate the thought of leaving any of you behind." And at risk of losing body parts or worse.

Surely Hecate would be on her best behaviour now though?

"And as for which friend..." He eyed Trixie. "The former Herbology Professor, Anastasia Bunbury, who I attended the Alumni Ball with." They'd been together for... a long while now. Technically longer than the Lawsons. Hmm.

"You'll come back refreshed though, Trixie." He told her. "After summer you'll be ready to go, and see all your friends again. And you can always write to me. I'll write back of course."

And Violet.

More hugging.

Awkwardly he patted her arm.

"Well, I don't want to leave all of you either. But it is something I need to do for myself. And you're doing so well now, you're very strong and intelligent. A brilliant Slytherin and I admire how far you have come, and know you have so much further to go and you can do it. You can write to me if you wish."

Oh yes. The boss.

Well, he supposed that Tate ought to know.

"Casey." Ahem. "I resign."

That'd do it.
Quote:
Tate raised an eyebrow, but otherwise, he didn't move from his slumped position. What. The. Hell? He'd gone to bat for this man, he'd thought they were friends... he'd nearly quit when the governors came back with their pronouncement about Lafay...

And this was the thanks he got? "I should shove your nose out the back of your head using only my fist and a bit of Muggle physics," he finally growled, letting his eyes close. He kneaded his forehead.

"Perhaps, Ethan... perhaps it would have been better to share this information with me earlier. And in private. Just one of those social conventions you might want to remember for next time."
Quote:
She was here. Gold had been about to tell Headmaster Tate that someone thought he had looked awesome - 'dapper - at the ball, but had refused to allow her to quote them on that. That was it. But, the moment she stepped up to the Staff Table, this was what she heard.

I resign.

The words were out before she could stop them,

"You can't."

Gold launched herself on Professor Truebridge, and hugged him. Hugged him. HUGGED him. "You can't resign," she said, firmly. "Everyone leaves. Professor Crispe left. Professor... Professor Kazimeriz left -" There was a lump in her throat - "Professor Lawson is leaving. Professor Lawson -" The other Professor Lawson -- "Is leaving. You can't leave." He couldn't, couldn't, couldn't. He had to know that.

Had to.

"Oh okay." she replied. Oooh yay complements! That made her feel a little bit better. "Thanks." she said and forced a smile. She watched as Tate starting saying all this stuff to Truebridge. Eep! That looked like her cue to go, but she was too shocked to say anything she just stood there slooooowly took a step back.

Violet gave a little pout as Gold starting hugging Professor Truebridge he was HER hugging buddy. Hmph. She focused on Tate and Truebridge again and just stared.