Thread: Staff Table
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 02:28 AM   #18 (permalink)
Colley
Dark Force Defense League

Ghost

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Xavieria Bole
Graduated

♥ Touch Lass! | MOON OF MY LIFE | Lemon's Winner | Inside Kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
Tate raised an eyebrow, but otherwise, he didn't move from his slumped position. What. The. Hell? He'd gone to bat for this man, he'd thought they were friends... he'd nearly quit when the governors came back with their pronouncement about Lafay...

And this was the thanks he got? "I should shove your nose out the back of your head using only my fist and a bit of Muggle physics," he finally growled, letting his eyes close. He kneaded his forehead.

"Perhaps, Ethan... perhaps it would have been better to share this information with me earlier. And in private. Just one of those social conventions you might want to remember for next time."
Quote:
Originally Posted by feltbeatslover22 View Post
Jeez. Trixie already hated, okay more like was scared, of Lafay enough already. Now she was, technically making Truebridge resign. That was just..... Okay she couldn't find a good enough adjective to describe it.

"B-B-But...." she started. "Nothing can be better then Hogwarts" she pouted, almost giving him puppy dog eyes. Now they usually worked. Whether they worked on professors was another matter.

He actually answered her question about which friend. Maybe the Slytherin should be more nosey more often. "Oh I see" she replied, sly grin and with a wink.

"Refreshed? If you mean smelling of horses and covered in goodness knows what and mud then sure, refreshed is the word" she sighed. Yeah because it was never dry in Wales. So she wouldn't get down to the beach or anything. So sad. Write to him? Eh she wasn't in need for a pen pal, she wanted her professor. "I will..." she told him. Wat do you write to your ex professor about? She didn't think he'd exactly want to know her life story.

Oh the Headmaster. Perfect. "Please make him stay Sir" she pouted over at him now. Wow what was with the girl today? Well at least she was being polite. A good little slytherin. *Angel halo*

And Moretti? Now there was someone she knew well. Not like she'd been to the hospital wing, what was it, 5 times now? Although the last one wasn't her that was injured or ill. But it was kinda her fault. Oops. "Hello Healer Moretti" she smiled softly.
Oh dear.

Lily.... had no opinion, nope. Not one that she was about to voice, anyway. It wasn't exactly her place to get involved.

But, Tate looked like he was about to have a hippogriff. Sort of. Lily tilted her head at the man, considering him for a moment before wondering if he could do with a calming draught. She had one. She did. Her eyes slid between Tate and Truebridge for a minute, before she was distracted.

"Oh, hello Trixie." She smiled at the Slytherin girl, who had been one of the hugging children. "I trust I will see you in the hospital again, next term?" Hopefully, for visits, and not injuries.