Thread: Staff Table
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 02:18 AM   #14 (permalink)
Maxilocks
Special Services to the School

SS Featured Author
Türk Bilgini
Bugbear

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sarani Glass
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Sion Logan Jetza
x12
Default Con. <3
♥ Mrs. Itachi Uchiha™ & MAJNOO! : Bleach & Kyo & Natsume ♥ [ Maxh!Jesh ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Con_Stripes View Post
Oh yes. The boss.

Well, he supposed that Tate ought to know.

"Casey." Ahem. "I resign."

That'd do it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
Tate raised an eyebrow, but otherwise, he didn't move from his slumped position. What. The. Hell? He'd gone to bat for this man, he'd thought they were friends... he'd nearly quit when the governors came back with their pronouncement about Lafay...

And this was the thanks he got? "I should shove your nose out the back of your head using only my fist and a bit of Muggle physics," he finally growled, letting his eyes close. He kneaded his forehead.

"Perhaps, Ethan... perhaps it would have been better to share this information with me earlier. And in private. Just one of those social conventions you might want to remember for next time."
She was here. Gold had been about to tell Headmaster Tate that someone thought he had looked awesome - "dapper" - at the ball, but had refused to allow her to quote them on that. That was it. But, the moment she stepped up to the Staff Table, this was what she heard.

I resign.

The words were out before she could stop them,

"You can't."

The Headmaster was there, in 'conversation' with Professor Truebridge ---- and Gold launched herself on Truebridge, and hugged him. HUGGED him. "You can't resign," she said. "Everyone leaves. Professor Crispe left. Professor... Professor Kazimeriz left -" There was a lump in her throat - "Professor Lawson is leaving. Professor Lawson -" The other Professor Lawson -- "Is leaving. You can't leave." He had to know that.

Had to.

Last edited by Maxilocks; 07-25-2010 at 02:33 AM.