Thread: Staff Table
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 01:49 AM   #6 (permalink)
Lottiepot

MO & DoM
Graphorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Apollonia Fergersnout
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aurora Ackerly
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Allie McKinley
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Mikkel Andreassen
Mysteries

x12 x6
HeadGirlMC | Treddie & Trixiver <3 | Copy Girl | Katie's Ickle Minion | I love YOU more

Trixie didn't exactly 'get' what he was referring to, so she kinda just raised an eyebrow suspiciously at him. A friend? Move in with him? "Which friend?" she asked almost daringly. Whaaat? She was a Slytherin, it was only natural. Plus he was looking around the Great Hall. She was totally confused. Meh

Woaaah. Rewind. Did Truebridge just say he was gonna miss this place? "Are you meaning to say you are going?" she asked, the smile dropping from her face. No that can't be true.

Sniff

"Please Don't go" she almost begged a pout on her face. He was the first professor she 'officially' met back in his office all those months ago.

She shruggd about his question about going home. "I suppose. Spend a lot of the time down on the farm and get to see the animals again but I'm gonna miss all this, friends, professors, everything" she sighed. Well wasn't this depressing? And she wouldn't get to see Nancy either. That made her extremely sad. Not her favourite prefect leaving. A tear came to her eye.

She noticed her young blonde friend come along and hug Truebridge. She disguised an eye roll but felt for the Slytherin. She would have hugged her herself if she wasn't already occupied.