View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 01:01 AM   #24 (permalink)
GrapehSarah

DMC
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cassidy Burke
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Léopold Bouchard
Magical Creatures
x6 x3
SPNer | Whovian | Sherlockian | | Artist | Cornhusker | Blackhawks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy ♥ View Post
And Fallon got his joke while Violet didn't. At least someone got his silly sense of humor. And knew that he was too tall. He was a human-giant hybrid as Grayson called it. haha! That had been funny. He would miss that girl too. She sorta reminded him of Raven too, as she was her protegee.

"I don't think I can, Violet. Fallon's right. And leaving alone the fact that I don't want to be a girl, Brody wouldn't want to be a boy.

Torina and Brodin? O____o
Fallon gave Violet a look that said 'Are you crazy?!' Torin would never pass a first year, let alone as a first year girl. And from what she knew about Brody, she'd never want to pretend to be a boy.

Fallon smiled at Torin as she said he was right. There was a first time for everything. "Oh! I almost forgot!" She dug in her bag for her sketchbook. "I never gave you a copy of the drawing I did of you." She pulled it out and handed it to him. "Here you go. It's the original." She had even signed the corner and everything for him.

Fallon then looked around for a place to sit and choose to sit next to the only other guy among the group. She smiled at him. She didn't know him so this was kind of strange.