View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 12:53 AM   #23 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaya View Post
Annie wasn't going to fight with Torin on his last day of school at Hogwarts. So why not follow the thread and make him think that she would let him take Paloma? It was sure goign to be fun. "Yeah yeah, take her. At least I won't have to wash her dirty clothes ever again." Pal, I hope you never know about this talk.She then thought.

Ooh, maybe he could come at one of her games. That should be fun. And instead of her washing her clothes and changing diapers, Torin could do the job. iEvil.
He had a feeling that she was only joking but he didn't care. He wanted to play along with her. Because she was his best friend, and he liked having fun with his best friend.

"I'll take her and you can come visit. I can think of more ways to make you wear pink." He gave her a wink, knowing how much she would cringe at that. For she hated pink so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImAGrape View Post
SPOILER!!: quotes

Fallon smiled at Violet. She hadn't really talked to her since second year. She was shocked she even remembered the girls name. "Hey Violet." She said matching her tone.

She couldn't help but chuckle at Torin's comment. "You would never pass as a first year." He was wayyyy too tall. Now she was sad again. She didn't want him to leave. She didn't think school would be the same without him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draco21 View Post
Violet who never understood jokes, took Torin seriously when he said he could come back as a first year. She looked at him with a crazy yet sad look. “Torin that’s brilliant! You can come back and disguise yourself as a first year girl named Torina.” She said. “And Brody could come back and disguise herself as a first year boy named Brodin. It’s a win, win for everyone.” She finally stopped hugging him but instead grabbed his hand and held it and tilted her head on his shoulder. She was all cozy!
And Fallon got his joke while Violet didn't. At least someone got his silly sense of humor. And knew that he was too tall. He was a human-giant hybrid as Grayson called it. haha! That had been funny. He would miss that girl too. She sorta reminded him of Raven too, as she was her protegee.

"I don't think I can, Violet. Fallon's right. And leaving alone the fact that I don't want to be a girl, Brody wouldn't want to be a boy.

Torina and Brodin? O____o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinn-O-Bun View Post
Miles shifted uncomfortably and looked around for a place to sit. Sitting next to the slytherin girl he put his feet on the bench on sat on the table itself making himself taller than everyone so he could see over them for Fia. "Fine..." He didn't know what he was going to do here...they all seemed to watch Torin's attention. So freaking weird.
He was surprised that Miles seemed rather uncomfortable. Wasn't he used to swarms of girls? Hmmm. Odd.

"You just have to be the tallest person here, don't you?" He smirked. He would miss this Prefect. But obviously he would be seeing a lot of him during the holidays. Seeing as he and Fia were close to him and Brody. Hopefully the girls wouldn't make them go on double dates.

"Have you talked to Brody?" He was trying to get at if she had told him about going or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron/Hermione 4 eva View Post
Melissa didn't want to do this, she'd rather just skip this feast because she wasn't in the mood to eat. Or anything really. Term had flown by and soon she would be in her second year. Missing a Hufflepuff prefect. She didn't want to see him, it would make her more sad than she was. But he told her to come otherwise she wouldn't have. She was really going to miss Torin Kane, she also wished that she was older so she knew him more and longer of course.

She walked up to him, well there was a big group of people. Hugging him really. All these people were going to miss him. He was popluar that's for sure! Sigh. "Torin Kane..." she said quietly, yes quietly she wasn't in a good mood. A rather sad one in face. "Do you have a time turner on you?" she joked with a smile. Yeah, she would try to do that, although she felt like crying on the inside. She wanted to make Torin feel better and not be sad and upset when he left. She was sure no one did.
And here was another sad person. Awww.

"I'm sorry, Lissy. I'm all out of Time Turners." He smiled at her sadly. He knew she didn't mean it, but it still made him sad.

He wanted a Lissy hug. Yes, he did.