View Single Post
Old 07-24-2010, 11:41 PM   #10 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draco21 View Post
Violet walked into the great hall. She was not happy.

Not one little bit.

She walked over to the Hufflepuff table looking for Jake but instead her eyes landed on Torin, her eyes filled with tears. She walked over to him sat down next to him and started hugging him. Hugssssssssssssssss!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeredithRodneyMcKay View Post
"TORIN KANE!" Sarah had spotted him sat a little way down from her, and it immediately broke her off from her thoughts. Although he was leaving now. Like THIS term. So maybe it wouldn't make her forget it all.

Edging her way along the empty bench, she stopped at the left of him and poked his arm. "WHY are you not sitting next to me? Before I mean, you obviously are now..." Yeah, cos she like totally was sitting next to him now. "I'm not letting you go without hugs... and maybe even a kiss. On the cheek. If Brody isn't watching." She gave him a cheeky wink and a nudge with her elbow, before her eyes widened as another girl started hugging him.

Okayyy then.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinn-O-Bun View Post
Miles walked up to the Huffie table looking for Fi as usual but finding Torin instead. Smirking he walked over to Torin laughing as he saw girls give him hugs. "Now what would Brody say if she saw that Tor..." he said with a shake of his head and a smirk. "Sorry ladies...best friend coming through," he said giving him a nudge on his shoulder. Looking on either side of Tor and finding no room he looked at the girls. "Umm...Have you seen Fi?"
There was a girl hugging him.

He gave Violet a slightly awkward hug back. He didn't want to leave Violet. Maybe he could take her with him to New York. Her and Miranda. But he wouldn't mention anything, because that would just make her go on about being adopted by him and Brody again.

"Hey, Sarah." He only noticed his fellow Prefect and gave her a small smile as she poked him. "I didn't see you, but you can give me a hug if you want." Seeing as he could hug both her and Violet. "And I'm sure Brody wouldn't mind a kiss on the cheek," he added. Brody was cool like that. She didn't really care unless someone gave him a proper kiss. And obviously she didn't need to worry about Sarah doing that.

And speaking of Brody...

"I don't think she would mind," he said in reply to Miles with a laugh. But he knew that Miles was only playing around anyway. So it was all good. They needed to have some fun here. He didn't like being sad.

And another nudge. Why were people nudging him today?

"I'm sure you can find room to sit down." 'cause he wanted Miles to sit with him. "And I haven't seen Fi in a while. I wonder where Brody is too.."