View Single Post
Old 07-24-2010, 11:06 PM   #7 (permalink)
MeredithRodneyMckay
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dahlia Betsy Marin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Anderson MacKenna
Magical Law Enforcement
x7 x6
Default I lied. One post. *shifty* Violet too!
Sanctuary Abnormal | HuffRavSlythDor | Guard Badger ♥ | Stargater | Awaiting Culling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy ♥ View Post
This was so depressing.

This was the last Feast that Torin would be at here. The LAST one. No more. It was it. The end of it all. And he was sad. He didn't want to leave here. This place was his home.

Sighing, he sat at the table, sadly picking at his food. For once he wasn't really hungry, and that was rather shocking.
"TORIN KANE!" Sarah had spotted him sat a little way down from her, and it immediately broke her off from her thoughts. Although he was leaving now. Like THIS term. So maybe it wouldn't make her forget it all.

Edging her way along the empty bench, she stopped at the left of him and poked his arm. "WHY are you not sitting next to me? Before I mean, you obviously are now..." Yeah, cos she like totally was sitting next to him now. "I'm not letting you go without hugs... and maybe even a kiss. On the cheek. If Brody isn't watching." She gave him a cheeky wink and a nudge with her elbow, before her eyes widened as another girl started hugging him.

Okayyy then.