View Single Post
Old 07-24-2010, 11:05 PM   #8 (permalink)
Lottiepot

MO & DoM
Graphorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Apollonia Fergersnout
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aurora Ackerly
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Allie McKinley
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Mikkel Andreassen
Mysteries

x12 x6
HeadGirlMC | Treddie & Trixiver <3 | Copy Girl | Katie's Ickle Minion | I love YOU more

Trixie relaxed a little now, still confused as to why the Slytherin was emptier then it should be. She'd of thought it would be full of people wanting to say their goodbyes. She knew a few Professors were leaving as well. Too many people leaving led to a bad atmosphere. That wasn't good for Trixie at all. But the Blonde now managed a proper smile. One that wasn't weak and full of sympathy like they often were. Well apart from her evil smirk, that appeared quite often when she was in the mood. But now she was rambling in her head and she should be focused on who she was talking to and what about.

Trixie rolled her eyes, jokingly of course. "I'm not that desperate for attention" she laughed, adding on a wink to show she was joking. Knowing her she'd have someone new around every single day, whether it be a family member or friend. "Your welcome around mine whenever you like anyway" she grinned softly, sure that Emma knew that anyway. Her mother would love to see her again. "You bet" she replied about the family dinner. Commotion more like. But at least there were people there Trix appreciated.

Glad that her cousin had a lot more friends in other houses too, Trixie smiled and nodded. "Same goes for lessons. If you need help with them as well, homework, anything" Yeah because Trix was a swot apparently. *Rolls eyes*. Aww see. The Malfoy family were so close. "Yeah I know that. Expect to see me a lot next term" she giggled. Might need some emotional support come the end of it.

Trixie rolled her eyes again. Man news travelled fast in this place. Then again, maybe the fact that she and the prefect Sarah, were levitating Unconscious Oliver trough the school might have been just a little bit of a giveaway. "Oh you know about that eh?" she asked, the sly glint returning to her Hazel eye. "That was an amazing shot, it was just his head was in the way. Besides he shouldn't have offended my aim" because THAT was Trix's excuse. "And I scored twice in the Championships so no complaining." Cue a little giggled. Melissa asking for it? She was sure the Hufflepuff was fairly innocent but she was rather threatening with a beaters bat being swung towards Trixie. "No fouls and two goal." Griiiin.