View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 06:41 PM   #142 (permalink)
momentai

Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Blake Rouyn
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ryuu Cyprian Andrei
Minister's Office
you live your life just once, so don't forget about a thing called love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Twisted Wicked Fate View Post
Spotting the District Head, she walked over and smiled. "Monsieur Stryker, it is a pleasure to finally meet you." She had been busy and so had he with the whole animal break out. She didn't really want to bombard him with just an acquaintance.
He smiled as another new employee that he had yet to meet came over. "Hello, Mademoiselle Darcy! It is nice to meet you as well. I hope you are enjoying your position?" Nothing like a little check up to make sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grangerfan8 View Post
"All is well, thank you for asking." Nikos smiled at the man as he lazily rocked back in his chair, idly fiddled with his mug's handle. "How is everything with you?"
"Excellent," he smiled. "I am good, as well, thank you. The usual stuff, I suppose."

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamst24 View Post
Elliot had not been around for a while. Things at home were crazy and he couldn't explain to any one how he was feeling. He took a minor leave of absence and thought it was best to just not be in the office at all. But now he was ready for his return. He felt confident that things were going to start looking up for himself. He stepped into the conference room (late) of course, he was always late. And took a seat hoping to catch up on whatever he missed.
"Hello, Monsieur Adams!" Chad watched the man carefully for a second; he had noticed the man's disappearance. "Why not help yourself to some coffee?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnOrangeGentleman View Post
Ian smiled back at Chad. The man seemed pretty nice. It was just too bad that he didn't have any work to do, but at least he wasn't going to get fired for doing nothing. He settled back into his chair and watched as people flooded into the room. He realized that he knew absolutely none of these people.

This is...slightly awkward he thought, trying to avoid anyone's stare. Normally, he was very forward, but today, it seemed that quality had left him.
"You as well, Monsieur Wolverton. Coffee?"

Tailz is back in town, Tailz is back in town. =)