View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 12:23 PM   #138 (permalink)
PatInTheHat

DMAC
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maximiliano Delgado
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Topher Fakiris
Accidents & Catastrophes

x6 x3
Browncoat l Extra Syrup l Kita's Strong Confident Other Half l Lemon Patch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailzinator View Post
"Hello, Fakiris," Chad responded to the new arrival with a smile. "All is well, I hope?"
"All is well, thank you for asking." Nikos smiled at the man as he lazily rocked back in his chair, idly fiddled with his mug's handle. "How is everything with you?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Laufghudd View Post
Whistling down the river- no, the hallway, Leo took his time to look around the department. It was quite homey in here, and nice. "Beautiful place, isn't it?" he asked the cute crup in his arms - which he had yet to name. He couldn't leave him alone in his office, so he opted to take him with him.

Guessing that every floor looked about the same, Leo headed towards the frenchman's office, but not gettin a reply, he assumed he was at the conference room. And that was probably also in the same direction as the Education Department's conference room, right?

Aaaaaaaaah, yes. Here it was!
Stopping the whistling, Leo poked his head through the door and knocked at the same time. "Good day, everyone! Hope you don't mind me stopping by?" The crups' tail started waggling at the sight of all the new people in there.
While he waited for a response, he considered exchanging the coffee in his mug with whatever Stryker had placed in the center of the table, when Stryker introduced the Education Department's head. Giving the man a nod and smile, he spoted the crup in his arms. "That is a cute crup you have there, Mr. De la Buena."

______________We'll live while we're young We'll chase down the sun _________________________