View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 12:42 AM   #21 (permalink)
Felixir

Book Club Mod

Alley Proprietor

MO & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Charlie Upstead
Gryffindor
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aurelio Kaiser
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daxton Prince
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Nikolai Kaiser
Minister's Office

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ezekiel Ransom-Kruus
Ollivanders
x12 x12
Lovely™ | Captain Hurted | Ariana's Bane | Resident Antagonist | Unparalleled Delight

Quote:
Originally Posted by A slightly over-excited Treyen XD
Oh my Gilderoy! Look who it is!

The trophy was already on the table, and the Snitch was safely put away again.

"Jake! The game was awesome! The snakes played amazing! And some girl broke her broom in half! And Simon...he..." had no idea what happened to Simon, since he left the Pitch with an unconscious first year Huffie lying there, "...well, he hit himself pretty hard, too" against the Stands, apparently.

"And, I guess you know we won! See? There's the trophy, but, of course, you've seen it before" because he knew Jake was also Seeker when his sister was Captain.

He was going to ask him why he wasn't in the Stands or why his eyes were red...but he felt curious about something else. Actually...someone else. The boy talking to Jake.
"Yeah..." Jake could only manage to get out before his mind was kind of assaulted in trying to put together everything Treyen had said in the right order... and failing.

Basically, Hufflepuff had won.

And Jake had MISSED it because he was being an emotional pansy. But still, he gave Treyen a genuine smile and clapped him on the shoulder. "Good jjob."

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpluvr037 View Post
"Oh yeah, it was a great game! Wait, were you not there? Why weren't--"
Stiffening slightly, Jake half turned away. "Nnno I wasn't... otherwwwise I'd have ppplayed," he pointed out, feeling another nasty surge of jealousy. Not wanting to be feeling that for long, Jake attempted to distract himself by looking at his head of house.

And distracted, he was.

"Sssir... you aaappear to be hhholding... a badger. With the ffface of a girl."

Confuuuuuuuuusing...

You are Chocolate!