View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 08:51 PM   #130 (permalink)
momentai

Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Blake Rouyn
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ryuu Cyprian Andrei
Minister's Office
you live your life just once, so don't forget about a thing called love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnOrangeGentleman View Post
"Well, sort of." Ian replied with a half smile. "My only real problem is, I've been here a day now, and I've found a desk and everything, the thing is, no one's actually told me what my job, well, um...is." he finished, looking a little bit awkward. Hopefully his lack of knowledge wouldn't get him fired.

"It's a little problematic."
Chad raised an eyebrow and gave Ian a questioning look. "You were told where you would be working in the letter that was sent to you, Monsieur." Plus, Chad couldn't remember off the top of his head. This would involve going allllllllllll the way back to his office and look through the filing cabinet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gothicravenclaw View Post
missy enters the room and black dress and a black hat she sit in a chair and drinks her coffee." hello mr.strker i'm missy blair riddle" what are the panit brushes for she asked nicely
His eyes flitted over to the door as another employee walked into the room. The black clothing was a little unsettling, but who was he to care? "Good to meet you, Madame Riddle," he nodded, giving a gentle smile. "The paint brushes? You'll find out."

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodles View Post
A meeting?

James HATED meetings.

Mainly because he would be expected to talk and his stutter became ten times worse when he was nervous and put on the spot.

Donning a pair of bright red trousers and a chequered gingham shirt, the tall blonde man shuffled into the Conference room and quietly took a seat, glancing at the few people who had arrived already. He knew none of them.

Gulp
Another employee! Yay!

Errr. "You doing okay there," Chad called.

Tailz is back in town, Tailz is back in town. =)