View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 05:48 PM   #18 (permalink)
TeamHermioneGranger
Ravenclaw
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maddie Force
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
George Harris
Magical Transportation
Weeee Jenn <33... | You know Ravvies are awesome | | Loly... I luff you! | LOVES mah TWINNEH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli Jarod View Post
Eli's hand shot up.

"Professor? Isn't a no-sick potion for a kneazle a lot different than for a wizard or witch? My stepfather says you shouldn't give an animal like a kneazle or a crup or a house elf or a muggle a real potion because it can go all wrong as they don't have a strong witch or wizard's consitution like we all do." Eli said in a rather snobby voice of know-it-all authority.

And anyway, isn't kneazle care really of Care of Magical Creatures, not potions?" He looked at the kneazle skeptically. He'd brew if he had to but that furface was going to end up blowing chunks if it took anything from his cauldron. He just knew it.
Maddie smiled at Eli and went over to join him at his workstation
'Hey, Eli. Don't you just hate exams?' she said, flopping down on a seat and looking at the purple-haired ravenclaw 'Oh, d'you wanna be partners, by the way? Be warned... I, uh, may or may not explode the cauldron. Depends on how much independence you give me...'

☆ Madeleine Force; Sixth-Year Ravenclaw ☆