View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 12:06 PM   #16 (permalink)
hpluvr037
Dark Force Defense League
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Finnlay 'Finn' Cameron Muir
Fifth Year
x5
Hufflepuff
Ravenpuff | Cap'n Crunch | Bedtime Queen | O Minion, My Minion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoerawrr View Post
Just as Jake was starting to consider turning around and heading back to his dorm, the boy found himself confronted by some other kid. But, try as he might, Jake couldn't place who the boy was.

"... hey," he replied softly, finding himself almost unable to hear his own voice. So... yeah, he raised his voice a little. "Hey... yyyeah... it's... pppretty cool."

Hmm. Well, Jake knew he wasn't much of a socialite, and right now he didn't have a clue what to say. Not big on small talk, was Jake. "Was... err, wwwas it a g-g-good game?"
"Oh yeah, it was a great game! Wait, were you not there? Why weren't--"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockhartian View Post
"Er, who are you? How come I've never seen you before? I'm Treyen, Treyen Lockhart" he said, offering a hand for the boy to shake, he seemed around his age or so, but Treyen must've missed him around the Common Room.
Keefer was interrupted by--Treyen?--introducing himself. But that was okay. He had the feeling that Jake felt like being left alone. "Hi! I'm Keefer Marius, third year. I like to hang out around the grounds a lot, so I don't spend huge amounts of time in the common room. Perhaps we've just missed each other?"

Thanks, Kitakins <3