View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 04:42 AM   #15 (permalink)
Lockhartian

Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ashton P. Walker
First Year

x11 x11
Default treyson, rach? *stares wide-eyed*
Eagle Eye [⅓ Badger Trio] Felon & Kafka ♥ Gilderoy Lockhart <3 [TEAM 947!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaRaRachieee View Post
Ooooh. Little Treyson was here. Her little badger. "Hey Treyson! I know you ddidd!" Brody giggled, as she ruffled his hair, knowing he didn't like that. Hehe. But he liked her, so...he'd appreciate. "Well done sweetie....I'd hug you if you didn't have your handsful..." She smiled, looking at the trophy. "Is it heavy?"
Erm...what?! Treyson?! If this was a sort-of nickname she had for him, then things were cool, if not...well, she was pretty she could get away with it.

"But I'm not Treyson, I'm Treyen" just in case, because he didn't want her making that mistake again, unless, again, it was some sort of nickname, and if it was...she better tell him so.

His hands were full. Sigh. And now his face was full of glitter thanks to her messing with his hair. And Glitter!Girl was not around yet. This was not good. Oh! The trophy! "It isss! At least it's also pretty" and totally matched his hair, so, it didn't matter how heavy it was, it also didn't matter that there was a very, very, very little bump on the place that was dropped.

Speaking of the trophy, "I'll put in the table, though, just in case" just in case it falls again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Laufghudd View Post
Oh, who was she kidding. Commence LOUD cheering;
"We WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!"
As he was walking towards the nearest table, someone made him turn. Of course, the Captain!

Treyen eyed the trophy, and turned it around, so that the little bump will be harder to see. Though, in all fairness, that bump WAS very hard to notice, very, very hard. Because it was sooooo small, you see? No, you don't see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoerawrr View Post
Just as Jake was starting to consider turning around and heading back to his dorm, the boy found himself confronted by some other kid. But, try as he might, Jake couldn't place who the boy was.

"... hey," he replied softly, finding himself almost unable to hear his own voice. So... yeah, he raised his voice a little. "Hey... yyyeah... it's... pppretty cool."

Hmm. Well, Jake knew he wasn't much of a socialite, and right now he didn't have a clue what to say. Not big on small talk, was Jake. "Was... err, wwwas it a g-g-good game?"

Maybe a question that might bum him out, but oh well.
Oh my Gilderoy! Look who it is!

The trophy was already on the table, and the Snitch was safely put away again.

"Jake! The game was awesome! The snakes played amazing! And some girl broke her broom in half! And Simon...he..." had no idea what happened to Simon, since he left the Pitch with an unconscious first year Huffie lying there, "...well, he hit himself pretty hard, too" against the Stands, apparently.

"And, I guess you know we won! See? There's the trophy, but, of course, you've seen it before" because he knew Jake was also Seeker when his sister was Captain.

He was going to ask him why he wasn't in the Stands or why his eyes were red...but he felt curious about something else. Actually...someone else. The boy talking to Jake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpluvr037 View Post
He walked toward Jake nervously. They hadn't really talked before, and he was two years below Jake. "Uh.. Hi Jake. Some party, huh?"
"Er, who are you? How come I've never seen you before? I'm Treyen, Treyen Lockhart" he said, offering a hand for the boy to shake, he seemed around his age or so, but Treyen must've missed him around the Common Room.