Thread: Other: A Phoenix Sister - Sa13+
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2010, 06:49 PM   #32 (permalink)
Star Child
Hufflepuff
Streeler

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brielle Hart
Fifth Year
Default Chapter 16

Chapter 16: Looking…..and Looking
There lay the Hogwart’s Express. It gleamed as kids poured into its seats. “Harry,” I squealed. I grabbed his arm and yanked him at top speeds onto the train. We passed surprised onlookers, but they knew all about me thanks to Reeta’s article.

Harry and I finally found Hermione, Ginny, Neville, Luna, and a pouting Ron. Seeing him Harry turned and fled into the mass of students trying to find a seat.
“See,” Ron said and a wave of wrappers, jackets, and junk was thrown at him. “What?”
I turned and retraced Harry’s steps. Most people had found a compartment so the corridor was empty. I ran back and forth past the closed doors in hopes that Harry would step out of one of them. He didn’t.
I turned on my heel and grabbed the closest door handled. The door opened to revile a group of 17 and 18 year-olds dressed in black, green, and silver.
I heard the flutter of cards and the clinking of chips. I grew up on the streets so I know gambling when I see it. “Deal me in,”
Thanks for reading, and sorry it took so long to post this. Please leave a comment