View Single Post
Old 07-18-2010, 03:11 PM   #9 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneakeh Cat View Post
[COLOR="#800040Before she could even fully look at the shopkeeper, she heard him say her full name. HOW did he know her name? She quickly turned her head around to see the man, only to recognize it was someone that she had not been planning on meeting anytime soon. GRR. "David Lisimba," she returned his greeted. "First of all, It's Ella. I don't really go by Capella anymore. Second of all..." She trailed off.

Did he just turn AWAY from her to talk with that girl? Actually, it seemed more like flirting than talking.

"You haven't changed one bit," she muttered under her breath. Well, that was the truth... in her opinion, that is. Her eyes darted over to some of the products on the shelf, and then she added, "When did you start working in a beauty supply shop?"

Was that a wart remover? Wow, Madame Primpernelle's DID sell everything.[/COLOR]
ooc: because Cat left her post as shopkeeper, I'm gonna play this out as a delusion rather than delete the post (in case she comes back to play Ella in DA) <3

Perhaps it was the fragrances, but David had been sure that Capella Northway, a girl from his Hogwarts days had been in his shop at that moment. Yet truth be told, when he looked back at the sound of her perfect voice, he saw air. Frowning for a moment, he wondered if taking the job had been a good idea. After all, he would see/hear people from past.

Though turning back around at the young woman that was really in his shop, he knew that the job in a beauty shop was the best decision he could have made. Curse the fragrances though for making him delusional; he knew he would have to fix that issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grangerfan8 View Post

While the two had an extremely short conversation, she did a little surveying of her own. Studying his well tanned features. It wasn't something she did often, but the way he was standing with his arm resting on the shelf.....it was difficult not to.

Oh yes! She was here for beauty products, but what was the hurry really? It smelled wonderful in the store as opposed to the post office, and she was in good company. Her eyes returned to his with a soft smile. The name complements she had grown used to. "Thank you. I've always thought so." Atleast she did when her family moved to England. "Lisimba is unique as well. Sounds familiar..." Like she had read about it, not that she knew anyone with the name. Asami didn't get out much. "Are you from here? England that is." She tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear as she looked at him expectantly.
Modest and simplistic, yet complex at that same time, David figured this young woman to be. She was also rather observational, which he presumed she had to have picked up from her upbringing. Foreign, yet domesticated. It was definitely a positive aura he picked up from her.

"It is, i suppose." Unique as any surname, unless it happened to be a color or Smith, it seemed. Nice contrast to his first name though, which was in contrary, rather common. "Raised in England since I was two. But born in Austria." Clearly though, his accent was more British than the common Austrian one. "What about you? You from around here?" Most likely not, judging from her name, but he had to ask.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.