View Single Post
Old 07-18-2010, 02:48 PM   #8 (permalink)
RachieRu

DoM & DMLE
Thestral

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Narcissa Hensley
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emma Ferguson
Law Enforcement
Mysteries

x6 x4
Default Alll our puffs :D
Vanessa the Snot Girl l Rachels Rule | rock,tumble,&roll ❆ adorable coffee bean

Brody was excitteed. Cause that had won. And that totally meant that they were awesome. She'd have to give Miranda big big hug when she came up later, because Miranda was the most totally awesome badger right now. She loved her. hehe.
"Heey Arya." Brody beamed at the little badger, who looked totally cute. They were all totally cute, because Badgers were always really cute, because they had that instinct no?
"Of course it suits me Tor...everything does." Brody giggled, with a big smile. War paint was definetly a big advantage though. Because she was amazing, like that.

Ooooh. Little Treyson was here. Her little badger. "Hey Treyson! I know you ddidd!" Brody giggled, as she ruffled his hair, knowing he didn't like that. Hehe. But he liked her, so...he'd appreciate. "Well done sweetie....I'd hug you if you didn't have your handsful..." She smiled, looking at the trophy. "Is it heavy?"

But we want to say. Before we drop the curtain. Nothing is for sure. Nothing is for certain