View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 02:42 AM   #15 (permalink)
BluePhyre
Slytherin
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Casper Duluth III
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Elliott R. Maine
Magical Law Enforcement
Whoop!Phyre || ❤LiliAnzaScarNatAmyEmi || Professional Vigilante || The Flying Tomato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wood'sLittleFlower View Post
Jayce turned his head as he heard stomps coming into the room. Someone didn't sound like a happy camper, he chuckled to himself. Turning to see who it was, he realized it was Eirian. What was up with her? He frowned as she took a seat across the room. Why wouldn't she sit next to him? He was rather confused.

So, he stood up and began to walk over. But just as she stood, he saw yet another familiar face. "Hey Vashti." he grinned at the young Ravenclaw. "Do you care to join Eirian and i?" he said as he took her by the arm, not waiting for an response and pulling her over to Eirian.

"Hey Eiri." he grinned as he took stood over her. "Why are you here all by yourself?" he asked with an eyebrow arched. "Well, anyway, i thought you might want some company." he smiled happily as he looked between himself and Vashti.

"Oh, and i probably should save a seat for Trixie." he said as he tossed his cloak onto an empty seat. Wow, he was rambling today. It was one random thing after another.
Eirian scowled as Jayce approached - with another girl, if at all bloody possible, though she remembered her to be the nice little one from the tree - and turned to look the other way, right out the window. Of course he was saving a seat for Trixie... "I was saving a seat for you," she spat. "I didn't see you. But then again, I haven't seen you in any of the classes I went to, and I saved a seat for you in all of those, too. I was only expecting the pattern to continue. Pity."