View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 02:34 AM   #14 (permalink)
Wood'sLittleFlower

DMLE & DMAC
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brooks Bradshaw
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Dieter Kareless
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Coulson Bradshaw
Law Enforcement
Default Phyre, Brigette, & hopefully/eventually Lottie <33
Ern's Walmart Greeter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluePhyre View Post
Eirian stomped into Transfiguration, frowning blatantly as she shrugged her cloack off. "Bom dia, Professor," she said dejectedly, plopping down and putting her cloak on the desk beside her, just as she had been for the rest of her classes, hoping Jay would walk in like he said he would. She had gone to all of her classes because he said he would attend, too. And yet, no Jayce. Great.

Oh, wait, nevermind. He had taken a seat half across the class only moments before. Well, she thought, scooping up her cloak and putting it back on, I'm not moving over there. If he wanted to, he could come sit next to her... before the seat was taken.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snape'sGirlThru&Thru View Post
Transfiguration - whoo! Vashti definitely liked this class, which was partly why she skipped into it...then paused when she saw the curtain. Ooo. Mysterious. The professors sure liked using those curtains to hide things, didn't they? She took a seat close to the front, eyeing the curtain. Hmm...

"Hi Professor," she said, grinning. "What's behind the curtain?" She didn't expect an answer now but felt it was worth asking anyway 'cause ya never know, she might actually get an answer one of these times.
Jayce turned his head as he heard stomps coming into the room. Someone didn't sound like a happy camper, he chuckled to himself. Turning to see who it was, he realized it was Eirian. What was up with her? He frowned as she took a seat across the room. Why wouldn't she sit next to him? He was rather confused.

So, he stood up and began to walk over. But just as she stood, he saw yet another familiar face. "Hey Vashti." he grinned at the young Ravenclaw. "Do you care to join Eirian and i?" he said as he took her by the arm, not waiting for an response and pulling her over to Eirian.

"Hey Eiri." he grinned as he took stood over her. "Why are you here all by yourself?" he asked with an eyebrow arched. "Well, anyway, i thought you might want some company." he smiled happily as he looked between himself and Vashti.

"Oh, and i probably should save a seat for Trixie." he said as he tossed his cloak onto an empty seat. Wow, he was rambling today. It was one random thing after another.

_____________you wanna run it back but you can't turn the time, you start to feel like you're losing your shine
__________________________________but the grass ain't always greener on the_o t h e r_ s i d e