Thread: Other: A Phoenix Sister - Sa13+
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2010, 05:04 PM   #30 (permalink)
Star Child
Hufflepuff
Streeler

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brielle Hart
Fifth Year
Default Chapter 15

Chapter 15: All Aboard, and I Mean All
It was September 1st and I could not have been more excited. I had packed and repacked my trunk five times, Kreatcher had already served me breakfast, I was showered and dressed.
Harry was still fast asleep.
I glanced at the clock in my room. This room had changed a lot since I came around. I walls were still green, but Hermione had painted silver phoenixes flying (and they actually flew around the room).
The book shelves were stuffed. There was muggle fiction, history books (wizard and muggle), spell books, potion books, and every book that had anything to do with phoenixes. Every book was meant to educate me so that I could read, write, and have the knowledge of people my age (11).
It worked. The Weasley’s had been great teachers except Ron who no one had really talked to since the fight on the lift. I felt like it was all my fault. I shouldn’t think this way before we left for Hogwarts. By we I meant Harry and I. Most people were coming back to Hogwarts to redo their 7th year that way they have their N.E.W.T’S.
“Harry!” I yelled. “We need to get going,” I went down the hall and yanked open his door. “Harry,” I whined as he sat up.
“Jess, I’m trying to sleep,” Harry answered groggily, but he still got out of bed.
“We need to go,” our talking must have disturbed Kreatcher because here he came carrying a tea set and toast.
Soon we were walking down to platform 9 and 10. I was gathering in all the sights I could. I hadn’t gotten out much because Harry didn’t want people seeing that much of me. Don’t ask why.
After a few minuets we caught sight of a group of redheads. “Hi,” I called and I pushed my trunk even faster.
“Hello,” Harry said. “Where’s Ron?”
“Oh,” Mrs. Weasley muttered. “He went on ahead,” everyone’s smile faded. “Well, Ginny off you go,” she gave her trunk a brief push and walked calmly into the barrier. Ginny turned right before she disappeared and gave everyone one last wave.
“Harry who are those people staring at us?” I asked. I nodded my head in the direction of a party of three; a tall woman with too much neck, a fat man with no neck, and a boy that looked like a pig in a blonde wig.
“My uncle, aunt, and cousin,” he answered. The Weasleys had long since dispersed. Harry gave them a half smile and continued pushing his trunk.
“Oh,” I whispered, but I raised my hand and waved to our family. Aunt Petunia waved back with a smile. “Why did she smile?” I asked as we neared the barrier.
“We reminder her of her sister,” he answered and we immerged onto platform 9 and ¾.
Thanks for reading