View Single Post
Old 07-10-2010, 02:26 AM   #12 (permalink)
demented_death_eater

Veela

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maximus O. Vindictus III
First Year
No Touchy! ♥ demented_teacher

Headmaster Tatertot has a very important announcement:

Quote:
And... maybe that was as good as he would get right now. Tate waved his hands in the air to get additional attention before deciding to just jump right in. Both feet, big splash.

"Students and alumni. I'm pleased to stand before you today with the undeniable privilege of announcing a very exciting event that will be occurring at Hogwarts next term. Our school has the honor of hosting the Triwizard Tournament, as well as the distinct honor of hosting two other schools for the course of the term. There will be some changes from previous Tournaments to this one, but the idea is the same. Champions, challenges, extreme circumstances, and the chance to cheer our school to victory. For those who will be 17 next term or will turn 17 during the course of the term, you have the chance to represent Hogwarts and earn a place in school history."

He paused, letting his eyes drift across the room. "Now, you may return to your dancing as our ball comes to a close. I thank you all for attending, and I wish you safe travels until next time."

Check out the non-HP topics in the Leaky Cauldron today!