View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 10:43 PM   #15 (permalink)
PatInTheHat

DMAC
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maximiliano Delgado
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Topher Fakiris
Accidents & Catastrophes

x6 x3
Browncoat l Extra Syrup l Kita's Strong Confident Other Half l Lemon Patch

Divination lesson by the lake? Win. Skipping to the grounds, pig tail bouncing with every step she took, the girl let her eyes glide over the beautiful lake. Man if she wasn't out here to learn, then she soooo would be swiming right now. Not that she was gonna let a class keep her from swimming, nope. She had her swimming gear on her for when the lesson ended. Because being this close to the lake and not swiming in it would be a crime.

Spotting a small group gathered around laying on blankets, she headed over and was about to sit on a blanket when she spoted a nice little tree near by. Arya skipped under it, examining the tree before turning to give the professor a big smile. "Hello, Professor Reynolds! It such a nice day today, don't ya think?" She turned her attention back to the tree. "Can I sit in the tree? I won't go to high up..."

Without waiting for an answer from the good professor, she began to climb into the tree with her school bag. If he wanted her on the ground the she would reluctantly oblige him, but how could she resist a lesson in a tree?

______________We'll live while we're young We'll chase down the sun _________________________