View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 09:20 PM   #8 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris View Post
Alex walked to the grounds and looked around spotting the Professor and a few blankets lying around. "Hello Professor." Alex greeted walking closer but not sitting down. She looked around again, "How are you today?" Alex asked smiling at the Professor, she may not like Divination but he was a good Professor.
"Hello Alex...I'm good today, thank you," Nolan said with a smile. How could he not be in a good mood with this pretty weather?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChloeeCloverr View Post
Skipity Skipty Skip.

Shana skipped down to the grounds and smiled as she approched to find Professor Reynolds standing infront of a few blankets and a chalkboard set down on a blanket. It was a nice day today, the sun was like Shiiiiineeeeeeey. Like on the shiny show. Man, she usually didn't like muggle programmes but she did like collecting shiny stuff to play along with the shiny show. She waved to Professor Reynols before saying, "Hello Professor Reynolds. How're you ? And um. Are these blankets for us to sit on ?"
"Very well thank you...and yes, the blankets are for sitting so feel free to come on up and take one," he explained to the Slytherin with a smile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by individual View Post
With her head down and being rather silent, Evelyn made her way down to the grounds where she heard the next Divination class would be. She was hoping to get here before Destiny so she didn't have to have that whole, awkward walk while walking down here, and it seems she left early enough to do just that. Thank Merlin.

Lifting her head slightly when she passed the professor, the smile barely made it's way onto her lips before she spoke. "Good day, Professor Reynolds." she muttered before taking a seat farthest to the side from everyone else.

She haaaaad to apologize to Destiny. It was driving her insane!!
"Good day Miss Flores," Nolan replied, noting that she was seating far away from everyone. Hmmmm...maybe she wanted to take another nap today. He'd need to watch her!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverTiger View Post
Grayson thought it was odd, having Divination class outside. It was certainly not one of her better subjects, which could explain her ideas that it was an inside subject, but she decided to go to class anyway. Draco hidden in her school bag since he was being clingy again, she figured the weregoat had bothered him more than she'd originally thought. But at least she thought the ferret would be safe in Divination class. She still wasn't about to take him to Potions.

Walking out to the grounds, she scuffed her Converse in the grass idly before she arrived at where Professor Reynolds was. Along with several students. "Hi Professor Reynolds," she said, smiling a little at the professor as she stuck her hand in her school bag to pet Draco a little. She wondered if they were supposed to sit on the blankets, but as she'd arrived she'd heard Shana ask about that. So she decided to just wait.
"Hello there," Nolan greeted the Ravenclaw with a smile. A nice breeze had started up...the temperature was lovely too. Not too hot. Not too cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DH Vixen View Post
Mina quietly made her way down toward the lake. It was a pretty day and she was actually starting to like being out by the lake. It was starting to be a common thing having lessons out there, she kind of liked that.

Seeing a small gathering of classmates, she knew she was in the right place and continued on. Seeing Professor Reynold, she smiled and gave a polite nod. "Hello Professor, beautiful day don't you think?" she greeted as she passed by and looked for a nice spot to seat.
"It is a beautiful day indeed!" he replied with a grin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by destinyjazzhands View Post
Making her way to the Lake, Destiny miiiight have seen Evelyn walking a little bit ahead of her. Every time her friend would look behind her, Destiny would run and hide behind a tree. There was NO way she wanted to talk to Evelyn right now.

Nope, nope, nope.

Reaching the place where class was, she stood in front of the Professor, a smirk on her face, "Hullo Professor! I see you fixed your glasses?"

Pffft. She needed Evelyn to laugh with herrrrrr!
Nolan chuckled and nodded, straightening his glasses. "Indeed I did, thank you," he said as the Slytherin took a seat.

"As I said earlier, these blankets up here are for you to sit on...we'll be sitting AND laying on the grass today so you may want to grab a blanket to prevent yourself from getting all dirty," he said. If he were them, he'd want as little possible contact with the dirt and grass as possible. BLEGH. Nature. He liked to look at it and admire it, but interacting with it was not his cup of tea.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid