View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 08:44 PM   #1 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
Default Divination III by the Lake :: Nephomancy
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Nolan probably looked a bit odd levitating a small chalkboard down to the grounds, but it was such a lovely day that he couldn't resist holding a lesson outside. In fact he'd been planning it for nearly a month now, since the idea first popped into his head, and a few tarot readings later, he found that today would totally be the PERFECT day to hold his outdoor lesson.

The sky was nice and blue, but it was also partly cloudly, with plenty of big, fluffy white clouds floating about overhead. Fantastic. Just what he needed.

He finally got to a nice, squishy area and set his chalkboard down on the grass, but not before laying down a blanket to set it on. He wasn't sure how this groundskeeper guy was about keeping the grass totally perfect--so he wasn't taking any chances.

He waved his wand a few times to conjure up a few duplicates of the blanket while he waited for students to arrive.

OOC Helpful Links:
What is Aeromancy?
Variations to look for in clouds
Assignment for Lesson (Start your RP here!)

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid

Last edited by Lissy Longbottom; 07-12-2010 at 01:48 AM.