View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 04:14 AM   #21 (permalink)
Erindipity

DMT
Mountain Troll

x8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celandine View Post

"You should try tying their hair together though, when you fling them they're very effective at tangling around the feet of whoever you're pursuing. You gotta be able to manage wandless after all." Evander wondered how many of their co-workers could survive without a wand.

He shook his head.

"I reckon, that there, about the widow, is useful information. You just never know when that little factoid might come in handy." Evander pointed out and leaned closer, smiling at the spider.

"I suppose we should at some point head back and see if any real work is in the mix." Real. Not games. Real. Evander shrugged and straightened up.
Damien laughed heartily and shook his head. "That sounds like an excellent idea, one that I must try out some time. The like... things... do deserve a good flinging if you ask me," he said through fits of laughter.

Without saying a word Damien simply nodded his head. He figured that Evander might appreciate that little tidbit of information as much as he did. Heh. Great minds think alike and all.

Sighing he pulled out a pocket watch from his waistcoast pocket and flipped it open. "I reckon you are right about that. As much as I hate to get back into that room I guess we should," he said grudgingly. "Hey at least we now know where to get coffee and look for more poisonous critters."