View Single Post
Old 07-06-2010, 05:10 AM   #238 (permalink)
The1HBIC
Dark Force Defense League
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cecelia "Cece" Murdoch
Graduated

x4 x2
Slytherin
Super Slytherin Buddy - ⅓ She-Snake Trio || EVIL Healer

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiegirl View Post
Chuckling softly at Marie, Marcus placed the saw safely under his leg. "I don't think that will be such a good idea. Not until you calm down at least." he leaned his head towards the girl and lowered his voice, ""You really have quite the temper Marie. Is there anything you need to talk about?"
Crud, he wasn't going to gtve the saw back. She knew she should have taken him up on the offer of keeping it fofr a souvenir when she had the chance. Umm, did she have something she wanted to talk about? Well... maybe, but not here. "Well, maybe there might be a thing or two that I need to talk about. What about you, got any deep, dark secrets you want to share?" Because she was all ears if he did.

She couldn't believe how crazy they were all getting over a silly toy car. She did NOT want one of those things, she had no use for one unless she could throw it at...

"I'll take one," she said raising her hand. Yep, she knew just the person she was going to throw it at... right at that big fat head of hers too.

Oh crud, the cars were gone. That's okay, she would just take Lawson's from him. He was all old anyway, what did he need a toy for? Unless he wanted to throw it at someone too.

She leaned over and whispered to him, "Psst, I'll make a deal with you. I'll let you keep the saw if you let me have your car." She looked at him with the saddest puppy dog eyes she had ever used on anyone. Those eyes always worked for her.

Crud, she should have used them when he said he was leaving, maybe then he would have decided to stay.

Cece and Marie_____Colby