View Single Post
Old 07-06-2010, 05:03 AM   #232 (permalink)
Maxilocks
Special Services to the School

SS Featured Author
Türk Bilgini
Bugbear

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sarani Glass
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Sion Logan Jetza
x12
♥ Mrs. Itachi Uchiha™ & MAJNOO! : Bleach & Kyo & Natsume ♥ [ Maxh!Jesh ]

Text Cut: Zane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balvir View Post
"Ok, my lesson is done. Hope you all had fun with the toys, but I think it'll be best if they're no longer a distraction." he said, waving his wand and making all of the magically duplicated cars disappear. He made a slight wand movement and muttered an incantation and a single white rose appeared at Alex's feet. Tied to the stem of the rose was a note.

SPOILER!!: Alex's note
You can call me whatever you want too, just as long as you always call me. I'm sorry that I kinda ignored you, but I was a little overwhelmed.

It surprised Gold, the kind of magic these kids could do. She was possibly the top sixth year at Hogwarts, and she thought of herself as intelligent - she was, after all, currently one of the only two people who had managed to bag a perfect twelve OWL's - but even she had not been able to do what these kids could, at eleven. That was, at its best, unnatural.

Deciding to ignore that, she raised an eyebrow at the rose that had popped out of nowhere. Eleven year olds. In love. Weird. But what was weirder was that they had decided to have one of 'those conversations,' right in the middle of a class. In front of everyone. Sure, it was a rather extraordinary kind of class, this one, but Gold wasn't sure what to make of this. Not sure at all.

She looked down at her empty hands, and pouted. No car there, any longer. BUT! She was still going to have that race with Professor Lawson, if he agreed to it. She would find a way. Mwahahaha!

OOC: Zane said the other cars were a duplicate of hers. That would mean hers remains, right? Please correct me if I'm mistaken. ^.^

Last edited by Maxilocks; 07-06-2010 at 05:11 AM. Reason: Because it seems that Gold doesn't have her car, after all. xD