View Single Post
Old 07-06-2010, 12:39 AM   #149 (permalink)
Balvir
Slytherin
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zane Reagan Hayes
Third Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiiWishiWasYours View Post
"Well, Mister Hayes, they are determined by their functions and are named so because the iPod mini was considerably smaller than previous ones, then they did get smaller, the nano came afterwards, half the size of a mini," she said patiently. "The internet is a system of interconnected computer networks that use the standard Internet Protocol Suite to serve billions of users worldwide. It is a network of networks that consists of millions of private, public, academic, business, and government networks of local to global scope that are linked by a broad array of electronic and optical networking technologies and it carries information on various topics," she said.

She then turned to Destiny. "Miss Shepard, the company is not a real Apple, it is just the name they have chosen, for reasons I do not know of," she said. "I suggest you do not try to eat it seeing as they have branches all over the world," she added. But it would be interesting to watch her try to eat it... "The computer is a machine that contains data," she said simply.

"Then perhaps there was a charm placed on it," she said simply. After all, her father had gotten it for her and who knows what he did to it. "And Miss Malfoy-Lupin, if you know the answer to a question, don't ask," she said. Alex was annoying her... on purpose... and she knew it.

"Uh, Professor ZR...I'm sorry, Zanbini-Riddle's just a mouthful to say, I don't get it. You're using a lot of muggle words and I'm kinda slow."
he said, shrugging his shoulders.