View Single Post
Old 07-06-2010, 12:20 AM   #144 (permalink)
The1HBIC
Dark Force Defense League
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cecelia "Cece" Murdoch
Graduated

x4 x2
Slytherin Oh Lawson
Super Slytherin Buddy - ⅓ She-Snake Trio || EVIL Healer

Marie had been sitting there on the couch just listening to everything that was going on. She really didn't find the subject very interesting so she had decided not to participate in the conversation. She had been fascinated by watching Student Lawson give the professors a hard time though.

Once he said the next student could come speak she decided to tale that opportunity to move to the floor... right next to Lawson. Yep, she was going to stay as close to him as she could.

Sliding off the couch she inched her way over to him not even realizing that she was able to move her left arm. That is until she was sitting right next to him and had put BOTH her hands in her lap... and the saw wasn't in her hand.

Looking around she seen it was laying just a couple of feet from her. Hmm, funny she didn't even realize she had let go of it. Must have been focused on sitting next to her new favorite student. Leaning forward she grabbed the saw then placed it on Lawson's lap. "I believe this belongs to you." Yep, he could have it back, she wanted nothing to do with it anymore.

WAIT!

Muggle gadgets don;t work at Hogwarts.

Raising her hand Marie asked, "How is it that YOUR ipod works at Hogwarts when it is a known fact that muggle gadgets do NOT work within the school." Mmhmm, explain that one.

Cece and Marie_____Colby