View Single Post
Old 07-06-2010, 12:13 AM   #140 (permalink)
Kris
Slytherin
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alexandrie Malfoy-Lupin
Second Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiiWishiWasYours View Post
Resisting the need to glare at the two she smiled brightly. "Well, Miss Malfoy-Lupin, the iPod has worked for me in Hogwarts so far, except for battery is an issue because it does run out, but if you go to the Room of Requirement and ask that they have an outlet, it usually helps me charge it," she said patiently, "The sky right now is a very nice shade of blue, maybe you should decide on your own for that though seeing as everyone views the world through different eyes. And the iPod is pretty old, but they keep releasing newer ones, and modifying them so it depends on which one you are referring to," she said. Alex was dead after this.

She bit back a sigh and looked at Zane. "Well, Mister Hayes, the iPod nano, fifth generation, Chromatic, can record videos, I believe, as for the iPod touch, they can connect to the internet, store applications that can help you, like a dictionary or compass, and it also provides entertainment because you can download games on it," she explained, "The iPod can store television shows, but you need to purchase and download those first and only if they are available and compatible with the iPod, because some of them, for example the iPod Mini, cannot store videos," she finished. She elt smart. But he called her professor and made her feel old... ugh. She now understood why some professors were always so angry now.
Alex rose her hand again, "Professor Zabini-Riddle, is it true muggle items such as I..thingy can't be played in Hogwarts? And How old are you? And How long has Apple been around?" Alex asked knowing she was going to be killed by Selena.