View Single Post
Old 07-06-2010, 12:00 AM   #136 (permalink)
Kris
Slytherin
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alexandrie Malfoy-Lupin
Second Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiiWishiWasYours View Post
Selena nodded and stood from her very comfortable spot on her bean bag. Rawrs. Okay... now... what should she do it on? Whatever came to mind first. She took a deep breath and smiled at the class. "Okay, so, I'm 'Professor' Selena Zabini-Riddle," she said, "And I'm going to talk to you about the the amazing muggle invention called the iPod," she said. First thing that came to mind was music, and music led her to her favorite muggle invention the iPod.

"The iPod is an electronic, portable music player designed by the brilliant company named Apple," she started. "An iPod can be connected to a computer and then with the use of a program from Apple, you can download music onto your iPod," she said, "the iPod has many different generations and Apple has even created something called the iPhone and the iPad. The three are pretty closely related," she continued. "At first, the device was a bit large and had no color, only black, white and shades of grey, but over time Apple has made it sleeker and far more advanced. In the beginning it was only able to hold songs, then it gradually led to games, pictures and now even videos, as a matter of fact, some iPods can even record videos," Selena said. She looked around to make sure no one was bored. Given, it wasn't as interesting as the Prefect's or Alex's, but she was trying!!! "If you like music, I suggest you get one, because it's small and easy to use, I mean, I haven't managed to make mine blow up yet, so I doubt you guys can mess up on using one," she said with a smile. Which was funny because she was good at that, making things blow up by accident. When she tried to do it on purpose... not so much...

"Questions?" she asked.
Alex raised her hand, "Does it work in Hogwarts? What color is the sky? How old is the Ipod?" Alex asked hoping to anger her friend. She smirked at Selena, payback.