View Single Post
Old 07-05-2010, 11:28 PM   #132 (permalink)
Mell

Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Andrew James Preston
Seventh Year

x7
Melly Bean | aussiegirl | a Supernatural freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImAGrape View Post
Fallon listened intently as both of the Professors taught them. She couldn't help but laugh at Lawson. He was an entertaining student. She really wanted to have a go, but she still didn't know what she would teach them about. Surfing? Eh. That could work if she couldn't think of anything better. Fallon turned to Lawson. "I'd love to have a go at teaching too." Maybe she would enjoy it. She turned back to the lesson, still no questions coming to mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomasina Riddle View Post
He looked up as Professor Lawson spoke to him, "Oh Merlin yes sir," he squeaked scrambling out of his chair as if it were on fire. He jumped up and snatched the pass from Professor Lawson and high tailed it out of the room room toward the bathroom.

He has walked back into the classroom without that uncomfortable pressure on his bladder. He plopped back down onto his beanbag and settled in for the lesson. He gave Destiny a funny look as she spoke. A turtle that breathed out of its butt! How cool was that. He had to find that turtle. He smiled as he thought about asking his dad for one of those turtles.

He raised his hand, "Professor Lawson can I go after Selena?" he asked.

OOC: sorry if I missed someone else asking I can certainly go after you I just missed your post

Marcus grinned from his position on his NEW bean bag thanks to the very awesome Patroclus for swapping with him. He nodded at both Fallon and Dillon, "Of course you can both have a go."

He turned his attention back to the front of the class where Gold was still standing. "Okay Miss Laksh, I think that will be enough for today. Five points for your very detailed presentation on Ben 10." He looked around the room and until he found the young Slytherin. "Okay Selena, it's your turn."

ooc: Here is the current order of speakers.
Selena
Xylon
Zane
Patroclus
Fallon
Dillon

We may have to shift the order around if a member is not online when it is their turn.

Last edited by Mell; 07-05-2010 at 11:54 PM. Reason: missed a post, sorry about that