View Single Post
Old 07-05-2010, 07:11 PM   #129 (permalink)
Tommehbell

Slytherin
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Felix Greenwood
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Blake Madden
Accidents & Catastrophes
x1
DivaDivaDiva ||Candy Cane Mama||

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiegirl View Post

Looking at the Slytherin squirming in his seat, Marcus let out a small chuckle. "Dillon, do you need a bathroom pass?"

He looked up as Professor Lawson spoke to him, "Oh Merlin yes sir," he squeaked scrambling out of his chair as if it were on fire. He jumped up and snatched the pass from Professor Lawson and high tailed it out of the room room toward the bathroom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by destinyjazzhands View Post

Standing up to face the class, she took a deep breath in, trying to remember what she had read in that book. How she wished it was with her now. "Some turtles, like the Fly River turtle can breath out of their butts. They pump water into a vent thing called..something..it's the place where they go to the bathroom..I don't know how to say that word. Yeah. Anyways..the air that is absorbed through the blood tissue things help the turtle stay under water longer! Breathing out of their butts!"

With a very dramatic bow, Destiny took her seat next to Lawson.

Pfft, she should soooo be a Professor.
He has walked back into the classroom without that uncomfortable pressure on his bladder. He plopped back down onto his beanbag and settled in for the lesson. He gave Destiny a funny look as she spoke. A turtle that breathed out of its butt! How cool was that. He had to find that turtle. He smiled as he thought about asking his dad for one of those turtles.

He raised his hand, "Professor Lawson can I go after Selena?" he asked.

OOC: sorry if I missed someone else asking I can certainly go after you I just missed your post

♣♣Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour♣♣