View Single Post
Old 07-05-2010, 06:46 PM   #19 (permalink)
Anna Banana

DMC & DMGS
Selkie

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eliza Bellerose
Slytherin
Second Year

x1
Hiss!Roar!Growl!Caw! | Hermione's Double | The Little Three | Alecate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lara_the_Firelady View Post
He could not complete his sentence as Professor Carlton stepped in the class and the boy stood up to show himself ''Hello professor. I hope you are having a good day''
"Hello, Mr. Carter. I am, I am," she said. "...and how's your day?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by quidditch_captain View Post
"Good morning, Profesor!" Nymphy said happily, having already sat down. "Did you enjoy the Alumni Ball?" he asked, getting out his wand, trying to hold back the excitment at getting yet another opurtunity to impress his Charms professor.
Ahh, and of course Nymphy was in class and ready to go. He always seemed to enjoy the Charms classes. She smiled at him and replied, "Good day to you, too. I did enjoy the ball. It was something fun and different for a change."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris View Post
Alex glanced at the Professor and looked on with confusion, well that answered if they were working on something messy, "Hello Professor, I hope you had a lovely day so far." Alex stated kindly taking out a piece of parchment and quill along with her ink to take notes, never know if notes would come in handy after all.
"Hello, Miss Malfoy-Lupin," she said, glancing from Alex to Evelyn then back again. Those two didn't exactly see eye-to-eye last lesson, did they? Lexi was all for fresh starts, though. "Yeah, it's been a good day," she remarked. "Hope yours is going well, too."

Quote:
Originally Posted by individual View Post
Hmmm. No. Actually she was being rude just staying silent and with her silent greeting seconds before. Ugh... she hated manners. "Good day, Professor." she spoke, putting down her pencil and looking towards the Charms Professor.

Yea, she saw what was on the previous apron she wore. Bahaha! However, she didn't know what it was. Could've been anything.
"Good day, Miss Flores," Lexi replied. Evelyn was one of her best students, although, there always seemed to be a little mischievous glint in the girl's eye. Or maybe that was just the way things appeared to Lexi.