View Single Post
Old 07-05-2010, 11:55 AM   #114 (permalink)
Mell

Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Andrew James Preston
Seventh Year

x7
Melly Bean | aussiegirl | a Supernatural freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenoritaMaxie View Post
"I'm sure you will, sir," Gold grinned. Hehehe. She had confused him there, had she not?

... and then Professor Lawson had rolled off his bean bag, and right on to the floor. Gold blinked. "Would you like to switch to a different bean bag, sir?" she asked, not sure what he was trying to do. But she forgot that she had been wondering what he was up to, when he spoke again. Oh my gosh! Awesome Lawson had an ego!

"Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder," Gold laughed. "But I'm sure Professor Mrs. Lawson will agree with you." She sooo resisted the urge to stick her tongue out at him. Two hundred cool points for her!

Marcus clutched at his heart and gave her a crushed look, "Oh that hurts Professor. I'll have you know that I used to have girls screaming over me all the time."

You know...back in the day.

About twenty years ago.

Gah, he was getting OLD!!! Not that he would admit that to anyone.

He turned and looked at Patroclus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PattyH. View Post

"Fine" whispered back Patroclus, as he swung his body weight from the beanbag into the floor, and slide it across to Axe; Patroclus had found the Lawsonator's magic word!

"Its O.K. Professor Laksh, Marcus is going to have my beanbag," Patroclus smiled, fishing through his thoughts to select a muggle topic to teach the class.
Yay!!

Bean bag swap.

"Thanks dude. I have told you that you are awesome and that you should have two points for being so nice?"

No?

Well he was and he was giving him two points...because he could.