View Single Post
Old 07-05-2010, 09:54 AM   #107 (permalink)
Maxilocks
Special Services to the School

SS Featured Author
Türk Bilgini
Bugbear

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sarani Glass
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Sion Logan Jetza
x12
♥ Mrs. Itachi Uchiha™ & MAJNOO! : Bleach & Kyo & Natsume ♥ [ Maxh!Jesh ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris View Post
Alex rose her hand again, "So this show from the Tellyvison is for like children?" Alex asked partially confused it sounded like it was for kids after all.
Gold nodded. "Mainly," she said. "It is aimed at an audience that consists of children and young teens," she said. Or had been aimed at them, when it was aired. It had been a long time ago, after all. "But older people have been known to watch it too, mostly with kids."

Quote:
Originally Posted by atmor View Post
Jordan shook his head "So," he raised his hand, "You're teaching about -Goop and alien fighters..." He was kinda enjoying this he made a low whistle "Why this cartoon does it have a special place in your heart and why is his head on fire? I never got that? Doesn't he spit acid? and which aliens shape shift is it only special ones?" yeah he was being a pest but, this was one of his first classes, about muggles aka him.
Of course she was. That much should have been clear. She was surprised by his question, however, though it should not have been unexpected. "It does," she said. "Have a special place in my heart, but it is also a popular representative of muggle entertainment. It turned into a franchise, which spawned short stories, fan fiction, graphic novels, video games, action figures, key-chains, accessories and so on, and lets us into several muggle mindsets. The basic reason I chose to talk about it is because, when I came up here, I decided I would count to three, and then talk about the first thought that came to my mind."

Oops. Secret out. Gold had to grin.

"His head is on fire, because he's cool like that," she said, all cheerfully. "It's part of who he is - and no, he doesn't spit acid, Mr. Dawson."

She paused, to consider his next question. "Each alien - or type of alien - in the serial has its own set of special powers and skills," she explained. "So, in a way, they are all 'special.'"

Quote:
Originally Posted by PattyH. View Post
"Sorry Professor, Professor Laksh!" The Gryffindor smiled, with one of his own in the PowerPosition he knew there was no way the lesson would be boring! "Oh nice choice Miss! I think I would be Big Chill too!"

Patroclus lent over still waiting for his reply from Axe, but was caught out by the Professor. "Sorry Miss!"
Gold smiled. "Oh, but there are so many to choose from, it's hard to pick one. But I know who I wouldn't want to be."

She grinned. "No worries, Mr. Hudson."

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiegirl View Post
Marcus' eyes took on that glazed look when Gold spoke. That was just way too much information for his brain to take in.

"I'll take your word for it" he said with a grin on his face. They would probably be there all day if he got her to explain all that...stuff.

Oh so that's what she found to be hot. he chuckled softly and tried to lean back in his bean bag in an effort to keep up his coolness and managed to roll straight off it and onto the floor.

Yeah...that was so cool...NOT!!

"Hmm, so I would be considered hot then because I contain all those attributes." He gave her a winning smile and did his best not to look at Destiny, Evelyn or Marie.
"I'm sure you will, sir," Gold grinned. Hehehe. She had confused him there, had she not?

... and then Professor Lawson had rolled off his bean bag, and right on to the floor. Gold blinked. "Would you like to switch to a different bean bag, sir?" she asked, not sure what he was trying to do. But she forgot that she had been wondering what he was up to, when he spoke again. Oh my gosh! Awesome Lawson had an ego!

"Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder," Gold laughed. "But I'm sure Professor Mrs. Lawson will agree with you." She sooo resisted the urge to stick her tongue out at him. Two hundred cool points for her!