View Single Post
Old 07-05-2010, 08:46 AM   #106 (permalink)
Mell

Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Andrew James Preston
Seventh Year

x7
Default Sorry I had to go and make dinner lol
Melly Bean | aussiegirl | a Supernatural freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by PattyH. View Post
"Oh I have a question Professor Gold!" Patroclus sad as he raised his hand, "If you could be one of Ben's super-cool, super-weird, super-powerful, super-alotofthings aliens, which one would you be?"

Patroclus at first had reservations about the class he was experiencing, but as more students got involved it became more and more crazy, which in turn meant more and more fun!!!!!!!!!!

As he saw Marcus....aka Professor Lawson just a little away from him, Patroclus lent over and whisper....."Oi Marcus..psst Lawso! Can i have a go too!" If he was going to act as a student, he needed a cool nickname, and Patroclus had just the one, "Axe, can I?"
Trying to be cool, Marcus turned his head slowly to look at Patroclus and appear nonchalant as the boy psst at him. But his expression then turned to one of surprise when the Gryffindor called him by his nickname.

Bloody Zan!

Going around and telling the kids what he used to be called in his younger days. "You can" he said slowly and then eyeing off the boy's own bean bag. "If I can have your bean bag?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenoritaMaxie View Post
Gold grinned at Professor Lawson. "There a number of ways to create an animated serial. Traditional, Stop Motion, 2D, 3D. You decide which you want me to explain, and I will."

"They shortened his surname." Like Marcus Law, instead of Marcus Lawson! Hehehe. "Take ten cool points for awesome curiosity."

"The same way a fictional character can be hot, Mr. Lawson." She resisted the urge to stick her tongue out at him. "Personality, actions, nature, wit, voice, intelligence, dressing, sarcasm, dialogue, one-liners, comebacks - all obviously perceived as his."
Marcus' eyes took on that glazed look when Gold spoke. That was just way too much information for his brain to take in.

"I'll take your word for it" he said with a grin on his face. They would probably be there all day if he got her to explain all that...stuff.

Oh so that's what she found to be hot. he chuckled softly and tried to lean back in his bean bag in an effort to keep up his coolness and managed to roll straight off it and onto the floor.

Yeah...that was so cool...NOT!!

"Hmm, so I would be considered hot then because I contain all those attributes." He gave her a winning smile and did his best not to look at Destiny, Evelyn or Marie.