View Single Post
Old 07-05-2010, 08:02 AM   #105 (permalink)
Kris
Slytherin
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alexandrie Malfoy-Lupin
Second Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenoritaMaxie View Post
Gold raised an eyebrow. "Ten cool points from you for not paying attention, Miss Malfoy-Lupin. If you do not want to learn, you will please leave the class." Bwaha. It was fun, to be a professor!

"Ben 10: Alien Force is a television serial, that ran on air for nearly two years," she said, her voice back to cheerful as she chose to ignore the smirk the Slytherin sent Zane. "It tells the story of a young boy and his friends, and the adventures - and misadventures - they have together. It is based on a plot in which aliens exist, and know of the human world; and in which humans, in turn, know of them."

What Gold wanted to do, was to tell Xylon to cut it out. His questions were seriously pointless. Random.

But she didn't.

Instead, she gave him a sweet, little smile. Her usual, pretty one. "Goop is a green 'blob' that can shape-shift, and self-regenerate. He controls himself through an artificial gravity generator. He is one of the forms that Ben can acquire, in order to save people."

From the bad guys, obviously. He should know that, at least. That Ben was the good guy in the serial.

OOC: I'm going offline for a little over an hour. Pretend that Gold is still there. I'll have her answer any questions when I come back online, and then she'll step down, so Selena can take over.

Alex shrugged, "I forget things I have a very bad memory when it comes to names Professor.." Oh what was her name again.. Lakyes? Lakes.. oh whatever Alex thought annoyed.