View Single Post
Old 07-05-2010, 07:17 AM   #90 (permalink)
Maxilocks
Special Services to the School

SS Featured Author
Türk Bilgini
Bugbear

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sarani Glass
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Sion Logan Jetza
x12
♥ Mrs. Itachi Uchiha™ & MAJNOO! : Bleach & Kyo & Natsume ♥ [ Maxh!Jesh ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris View Post
Alex had a reply for everything.. even if she didn't understand it, "So because you teach us purebloods about Muggles you think your above Grammer?" Alex asked before walking up with Zane's note and read, "I think Summer is a lovely time of year, and this class is just like leaves falling off of trees and the sunset.. setting off in the distance, like the cool winter breeze and cool sea waving at the beach." Alex cheerfully finished reading and going back to her seat amused. She admitted this was fun no wonder Selena got in trouble a few times.
"No, miss, I think that the question you asked me was one that ought to have been asked an English teacher, and not me," Gold replied cheerfully. "But, as I said before, I consider 'really cool' a colloquialism."

She raised an eyebrow, at what Alex had read out loud. It was hard to believe, that that was what Zane had read. Gold did not expect anything of that kind from that Slytherin. She cast a non-verbal summoning charm, opened the note and read it. Sooo. She was boring.

"Mr. Hayes," she said, looking up from the note. "I want you to write me five sentences on why it is important to respect a professor, and not pass notes in class." MWAHA. Gold resisted the urge to snicker.