View Single Post
Old 07-05-2010, 07:05 AM   #88 (permalink)
Maxilocks
Special Services to the School

SS Featured Author
Türk Bilgini
Bugbear

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sarani Glass
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Sion Logan Jetza
x12
Default Sooo sorry it took so long. xD
♥ Mrs. Itachi Uchiha™ & MAJNOO! : Bleach & Kyo & Natsume ♥ [ Maxh!Jesh ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris View Post
Alex rose her hand and fired off questions, "Is this a real Show? Do they get together? Is this something interesting to someone else? Does this put people to sleep? and is saying Really Cool correct grammer?" Alex asked smirking slightly. She was glad she couldn't ever remove points yay for five points though.
Hehehe. Gold was enjoying this, already. "I believe reality can be true or perceived, Miss Malfoy-Lupin," she said, with half a smile. "Do you know about simulated reality?" She looked round at the class. "Does anyone know about simulated reality, here?" Turning back to Alex, she went on, "Which said, the show is definitely real in the sense that it was produced, worked upon and telecast. However, the story it tells is not."

"Do 'they' get together? Now that's a vague question, Miss Malfoy-Lupin. I can tell you that Kevin and Gwen do - and why, yes, that is definitely interesting to some people. In fact, the people who found the show interesting, were known to miss sleep, to catch up on the serial. I've yet to meet anyone who an episode of Ben 10: Alien Force could put to sleep, but I think it's very possible that someone with a total lack of interest in super-cool aliens and super-cool stuff, could be put to sleep by it."

"... and I'm your Muggle Studies professor, not your English teacher, miss." She resisted the urge to stick her tongue out at the Slytherin. "But I believe 'really cool' is correct grammar. I consider it a colloquialism."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balvir View Post
"Professor Laksh, why do muggles watch a tele....thingy?" he asked curiously.
"Take ten cool points for thinking out-of-the-box," Gold said, cheerfully. "They watch it for the purpose of entertainment and information, young sir. Our equivalent of it would be the WWN. Can you tell me why wizards and witches listen to the WWN, Mr. Hayes?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by atmor View Post
Jordan felt his face fall. Ben 10 she's serious, this is what she wanted to teach? Ugh he groaned, that show was for kids and wusses, he could tell she lived the charmed life. Aint no way his superiors would allow them to watch Ben 10, and in the neighbourhood he was too busy on the streets. These kids had it made.

And the cartoon was cute. He was cute. The cartoon-not so much... Jordan rolled his eyes, "What suburb are you from?" He asked -Heavy New York accent- with his hand raised.
Gold raised an eyebrow. "Two cool points from you for asking a professor a personal question, Mr. Dawson," she said. "I'm from France, but I do believe that is none of your business."

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiegirl View Post
"Professor Laksh, how do they make animated television shows? And is the boy called Ben 10 because they shortened his surname or is it because he is ten years old?"

Marcus rubbed his side with his free hand. Maybe he should have done some warm up exercises before he started putting his hand in the air. "Oh, oh and Miss? How can a cartoon character be HOT?"

Because that was just weird.
Gold grinned at Professor Lawson. "There a number of ways to create an animated serial. Traditional, Stop Motion, 2D, 3D. You decide which you want me to explain, and I will."

"They shortened his surname." Like Marcus Law, instead of Marcus Lawson! Hehehe. "Take ten cool points for awesome curiosity."

"The same way a fictional character can be hot, Mr. Lawson." She resisted the urge to stick her tongue out at him. "Personality, actions, nature, wit, voice, intelligence, dressing, sarcasm, dialogue, one-liners, comebacks - all obviously perceived as his."

Quote:
Originally Posted by PattyH. View Post
"Oh I have a question Professor Gold!" Patroclus sad as he raised his hand, "If you could be one of Ben's super-cool, super-weird, super-powerful, super-alotofthings aliens, which one would you be?"

Patroclus at first had reservations about the class he was experiencing, but as more students got involved it became more and more crazy, which in turn meant more and more fun!!!!!!!!!!

As he saw Marcus....aka Professor Lawson just a little away from him, Patroclus lent over and whisper....."Oi Marcus..psst Lawso! Can i have a go too!" If he was going to act as a student, he needed a cool nickname, and Patroclus had just the one, "Axe, can I?"
"It's Professor Laksh, Mr. Hudson," Gold corrected, cheerfully. "You take ten cool points for that creative question, alright?" She gave him a little grin. "... and I would be each alien, one-by-one, if I could be. But I think I would like to be Big Chill. Free passage through solids, the ability to cause temperature drops, invisibility, and that cool, scary voice. But that answer can change with my mood, so ask it again a while later, and we'll see where we stand with it, then!"

"No talking, Mr. Hudson!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris View Post
Alex decided he had a point.. wait, raises hand again, "What is Animee?" Alex asked innocently again she was just doing her- ooh.. Alex then wrote a note that said nothing but with random numbers.

SPOILER!!: Zane's Note
252214525415751v15151e515184r844116r54545454y45425 54b45454o5454298879r878787i54526n5487g4548445t4545 11o844p8748i1181c105005p

Alex grinned as she purposely gave Zane the note where the Professor/Prefect would see it, feel her pain! Alex thought evily.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balvir View Post
Zane chuckled and wrote back
SPOILER!!: Alex and Zane's note
Yea it is, but I think she's kind of a boring person XD
"It's short for animation, Miss Malfoy-Lupin," Gold said, with a little nod of her red head. "That's what Japanese animation is usually called." She saw Alex and Zane exchange notes, and grinned.

"Miss Malfoy-Lupin," she called out. "I'm sure you would love to come up here, and read what Mr. Hayes's note says, to all of us."

Cue pointed look.

Last edited by Maxilocks; 07-05-2010 at 07:18 AM. Reason: You guys post fast. xD