View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 05:20 AM   #7 (permalink)
Sneakeh Cat

DIMC & DMGS
Diricawl

Diagon Alley Employee:
Maia Denton
Daily Prophet Reporter
x5 x2
Yay, Hamlet! • Cathopper • Disney Fanatic • I was normal once...

He's the man. That man was the shopkeeper? Since when did a MALE run a beauty shop? Nevertheless, Capella wasn't going to judge people before she knew them... she had been raised better than that. It was going to be weird talking about beauty products to a guy, she wasn't going to lie about that. "I'm Ella Northway," she responded. "It's nice to meet you, Asmai."

Before she could even fully look at the shopkeeper, she heard him say her full name. HOW did he know her name? She quickly turned her head around to see the man, only to recognize it was someone that she had not been planning on meeting anytime soon. GRR. "David Lisimba," she returned his greeted. "First of all, It's Ella. I don't really go by Capella anymore. Second of all..." She trailed off.

Did he just turn AWAY from her to talk with that girl? Actually, it seemed more like flirting than talking.

"You haven't changed one bit," she muttered under her breath. Well, that was the truth... in her opinion, that is. Her eyes darted over to some of the products on the shelf, and then she added, "When did you start working in a beauty supply shop?"

Was that a wart remover? Wow, Madame Primpernelle's DID sell everything.

_______________________________You may hate me, but it ain't no lie: bye bye bye.

Last edited by Sneakeh Cat; 06-24-2010 at 05:50 AM.