View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 04:57 AM   #6 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

David had one strong hand on the shelf of liquid soaps, as he surveyed the pretty woman in his shop. Barely turning around - because why would he want to? - he heard someone calling for the shopkeeper. Or looking for them; same difference. Before he could say he was 'right here', the girl before him claimed, he was the man she was looking for. Doubtful, truly. He wasn't the committal type.

Nonetheless, he took a glance at who it was and then quickly away as recognition dawned on him. Though he remembered very few names of the NUMEROUS females he had contact with over the years, he remembered her. And it very nearly killed him because he remembered her name. "Capella Northway," he said quietly. Reluctantly. UGH! She always came into his life at the WORST possible moments.

Looking away from her attractive self - it was hard not to notice - he gazed at the other girl instead, who was clearly new at receiving compliments. Not at all like Capella. Asami? Foreign too, he gathered; that's another plus in her direction. "Only the best selection here. You've come to the right place for those products." He said, but of course none of the products offered here could compare with the charming service received. "Nice to meet you, Asami. And quite the unique name you have there. Very lovely." Nope. He so wasn't flirting with her . . . intentionally.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.