View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 04:11 AM   #5 (permalink)
PatInTheHat

DMAC
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maximiliano Delgado
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Topher Fakiris
Accidents & Catastrophes

x6 x3
Browncoat l Extra Syrup l Kita's Strong Confident Other Half l Lemon Patch

Asami turned and faced the shopkeeper when he spoke, somewhat surprised that a man was working in a beauty shop. Not that men didn't work in beauty shops, just that it wasn't common. Or maybe it was more common in wizarding ones than in muggle shops. She didn't know. Though he was easy on the eyes so she certainly could see how he got the job.

Blushing slightly at his complement, she looked up at David bitting her bottom lip for a moment before speaking. "Nice to meet you David." Would he mind her addressing him by his first name? Meh. She would find out soon enough. "Asami Nakamura, I'm new to the Alley and need a few things before I start my job. Some shampoo, bath supplies and...perfume. Do you have a good selection?" She said with a sweet smile.

Her eyes averted from the shopkeeper when a woman entered the shop. Seemed like she was new to the area as well since she didn't know who the shopkeeper was. "He's the man your looking for," Her brown eyes flicked back to David before returning to the woman. "I'm Asmai Nakamura." She offered the woman a small smile before returning her eyes on the shopkeeper.

______________We'll live while we're young We'll chase down the sun _________________________