View Single Post
Old 06-23-2010, 11:08 PM   #4 (permalink)
Sneakeh Cat

DIMC & DMGS
Diricawl

Diagon Alley Employee:
Maia Denton
Daily Prophet Reporter
x5 x2
Yay, Hamlet! • Cathopper • Disney Fanatic • I was normal once...

Capella had been using muggle shampoo for the last four years because it had been easily available. Really, it had been. The shoe department she had worked in at the mall was close to where they sold all sorts of muggle shampoo, so she took the liberty of buying her products from there instead of traveling all the way to Diagon Alley. It saved her time. It might have even saved her money, but she couldn't guarantee that.

She stopped at the entrance of Madame Primpernelle's, the store she had loved dearly when she was still a student shopping in Diagon Alley for the summer. A little smile formed on her face as she finally opened the door and stepped inside the store.

It still smelled the same, yup.

After glancing around for a brief moment, she made her way towards the aisles. Now where was that strawberry shampoo located at, hmm? She figured it was probably best to just find the shopkeeper and ask them where it was located instead of spending forever looking around for it. At least, that seemed like a bright idea to her. The challenge that lied ahead for her was trying to figure out who the shopkeeper was; she should know this stuff since she worked on this side of the street!

She searched around the shop until she came across two people that had been only an aisle away from where she started at. "Um, excuse me," she spoke up. "I'm looking for the shopkeeper."

_______________________________You may hate me, but it ain't no lie: bye bye bye.